Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On Losing Consciousness..

Ok, so this is neither a bike or photo related post. I'm going to have my wisdom teeth (all four of them) yanked out of my mouth in about 10 hours. I think it's a sign that I've reached some kind of adulthood when I voluntarily ask someone to committ bloody violence to my mouth, then pay them afterwards.

The thought of what's going to happen to my teeth is a bit frightening, but what really is sticking in my head is the thought of being knocked out. I've never been put under and it seems like such a foreign concept to lose consciousness and wake up with the surgery being done. Of course, it probably doesn't help that I'm a sucker for movies where people go under and they wake up with missing kidney.

So where does the hour go? I guess I'll find out soon enough when I wake up with four less teeth.

1 comment:

Coach said...

Make sure you check your zipper when you wake up. I told you what happened to my brother.