Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Bicycling Photographer of Panama!

Got a super cool email from a reader in Panama the other day, who happens to be a photographer and also travels by bike and transit!

Hello Russ,

I am a photographer from Panama. I found your blog some months ago looking for information on attaching pelican cases to a bike and I've been checking it ever since. I just read your final post for the last year and I wanted to congratulate you for all you photography and cycling accomplishments. I also use bicycles as my primary means of transportation and often bike to locations. I do resort to cabs for the farther locations though. I've always wondered how you deal with hills and rain on a fully loaded bike, Panama has a lot of both but fortunately it is a very small city. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I think your approach to the photo business is awesome and I wish you the best in your enterprise. Also I wanted you to know that you've inspired me to cut down on cab use for work and in general. It's really cool to know that all the way in LA there's another person biking to their photo jobs.

Best Wishes,
Ricardo Lopez S. Fotografia


So if you're in Panama and need a photographer, drop him a line. You can follow his adventures on his blog here.

No comments: