Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tough job, but...


Somebody has to do it. I've been shooting a lot of food the last few days. Today was a long day, in terms of riding around. I had to go from one end of the city to the other. And it was hot! Most of the riding went smoothly except for the ride back home. A little blond dreaded trustifarian (dreadlocks...or was it just a bad hair day?) in a white Lexus gave me some lip.

First she started yelling "crosswalk...use the crosswalk"...when I told her I was a legal vehicle, she then decided to yell "my engine is bigger than yours", but obviously not her brain.

The funny thing is, I ended up beating her to the small street she was trying to get to so I made a point to ride really slooooooowwwly in front of her. Of course, that brought on some racial slurs. Fun. Another reason to leave this city?



No comments: