Monday, September 10, 2007

Decluttering Hole

We have a wooden box in our apartment that we bought from IKEA and we have named it Hole (the weird IKEAspeak spelling was something similar). Hole holds all my miscellaneous bike parts, of which there are many. In an effort to declutter our lives in general and that box specifically, I'm selling some of Hole's contents. If you're interested, zip me an email and I'll knock off something extra for reading my blog.

Here's some wonderful stuff for sale:
Miche Primato Track cranks and bottom bracket (170mm arms with 48tooth ring) - $150
Nitto Technomic quill stem - $30
Soma Silver Time Trial levers - $30
Cane Creek black time trial lever (one only) - $13
Shimano Sora Brifters (8spd) - $40
Campagnolo Chorus front hub 32h (never laced)- $25

If you're interested...zip me an email at russ (at) russroca (dot) com

No comments: