Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Riding in the rain....

On the rare occasion that it rains in Los Angeles (like this morning), I do still go out on shoots. Here's my bike loaded up this morning and properly dressed for the rain. I was shooting some sculptures at the Long Beach Museum of Art for their upcoming show (I think my bike is the first to ever be allowed into its inner sanctum).



On the bike I have my Pelican case with camera and lights, a 5 foot seamless background paper, 3 light stands, 3 umbrellas and a 3031 Manfrotto tripod. Not bad for a bike, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi russ--i came to your blog via the article in sunset magazine. i really admire your dedication to commuting to your photography gigs by bike even after your mom offered to buy you a car. i know i couldn't do it. great blog btw.

Kent Johnson said...

Cool Blog. Great to see someone biking to photoshoots :~))