Monday, October 20, 2008

Family portrait on wheels!

My Bilenky was out of commission today. I broke ANOTHER spoke in the rear wheel, which pretty much means that the wheel is toast. That didn't stop me from working today though. I'm glad I have two capable cargo bikes, so in case something happens to one, I won't be out of commission.



Anyway, I shot a family portrait this afternoon and suggested to the family that we try it on a surrey. It's only fitting, considering I bike everywhere that I should shoot a family portrait on wheels.

It was great fun for everyone and I got a good workout out of it as well. I think the photos turned out great. Lots of action and the light in the afternoon was beautiful.



2 comments:

nollij said...

Did you ride the surrey TO this family, or did they pick it up? I'm curious as to how you managed this!

Great shots... If I ever get south with my family, I'll hire you to do a biking photo shoot for us! :)

RussRoca said...

I met the fam. at the surrey rental (I don't own one..though that might be fun:)....and I rode my xtracycle (the bilenky was down with a broken spoke) and followed them..