Sunday, August 05, 2007

Gun for hire...

It's wedding season and this summer I've been hired as a second shooter for several great photographers. I learn a bit from each one and it is always interesting for me to see their different styles. Today, I shot with my friends and colleagues Taso and Annie. Annie was one of my first photography mentors and taught me how to print in BW as well as some of the nuances involved in documentary photography.

Here are some shots from the event tonight....it's late and I don't have all my memory cards back yet, but I liked this short sequence. Here, the bride and groom are watching as the groomsmen and bridesmaids make their entrance into the reception. As you can see, they're having a great time watching their friends dance and strut down the isle. Usually, you don't get this point of view, since the primary shooter is going to shoot them coming down the isle. But as a #2 I have the freedom to roam and grab fun moments like this.




No comments: